Mike Habib, EA, Dave Ramsey Tax Services ELP (Endorsed Local Provider) Tax Expert
A good tax advice does not cost you...it pays you!
Mike Habib, EA is a boutique tax firm that is an ELP - endorsed local provider by Dave Ramsey. At our firm we put our client first, we start by conducting a confidential fact finding to accurately assess the client tax needs, goals, etc. we then work with the client to achieve these needs and goals.
Our Dave Ramsey clients are individuals and business taxpayers who are in need of all or any of the following specialized tax services:
Do not compromise on your tax service provider, call us for a free and confidential 15 minute consultation at 1-877-78-TAXES [1877-788-2937].
- Professional tax preparation: we prepare various tax returns, we provide our client a tax organizer also known as a "deduction finder" to make sure the client captures all their deductions and minimize their taxes legally from the get go. Tax preparation by a tax professional entails specialized knowledge and know how, like maximizing your deductions legally while avoiding errors that could lead to an audit by the IRS and or the state.
- Back taxes help: we work with delinquent taxpayers in resolving their back years tax matters, such as unfiled tax returns, filing regular returns in lieu of IRS' SFRs substitute for returns, tax compliance issues, releasing tax levies, garnishments, and liens.
- IRS & State tax audits: we represent our clients before the IRS and various state tax agencies such as the FTB Franchise Tax Board, BOE sales tax board of equalization, EDD employment development department. Our clients do not meet or get intimidated by the tax auditor, we obtain a power of attorney and represent and protect the client accordingly. We review all tax returns, records, etc. We assist the client in reconstructing their rerecords, and preparing for a successful audit.
- Payroll employment 941 tax problems: many employers find themselves at odds with the IRS, business owners are great in managing their business, increasing sales, managing customers and vendors. When cash flow is tight, they might incur a payroll tax problem, and the IRS would make unrealistic demand for full payment and start levying the business' bank accounts, accounts receivables, etc. We know you have rights, we know your options, and we make sure you get the best resolution for the lowest amount possible.
- Tax planning: our clients keep their taxes at a minimum by conducting appropriate tax planning strategies to legally minimize their tax liability. Our tax planning and coaching service quizzes clients on their families, homes, jobs, businesses, and investments, then recommends specific strategies and concepts for saving tax. We package those recommendations in plain English, to deliver the savings they really want. Proactive tax planning is the key to keeping more of what you make. Taxpayers need proactive tax planning help more than ever before, we identify and explore opportunities with you to cut your tax bill.
- Estate and Fiduciary tax: we offer professional estate, trust and gift tax return preparation and planning, for both federal and all states. We assist our clients by looking for post-mortem planning opportunities that may save their estate significant tax expense. Even though a federal estate tax return may not be due, post-mortem planning should be considered to help ease the tax liability of the surviving spouse’s estate.
About Mike Habib, EA NTPI Fellow®:
Mike Habib is an IRS licensed Enrolled Agent who owns and operates a specialized tax services boutique firm serving clients in various metro areas such as Los Angeles, Whittier, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Orange County, Riverside, Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Palmdale, Bakersfield, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Detroit, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Columbus, Austin, Memphis, Fort Worth, Baltimore, Charlotte, El Paso, Boston, Seattle, Washington DC, Milwaukee, Denver, Louisville, Jefferson, Las Vegas, Reno, Hempstead, Tucson, Nashville, Davidson, Portland, Tucson, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Anchorage, Atlanta, Long Beach, Fresno, Sacramento, Mesa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Miami, Oakland, Tulsa, Honolulu, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Colorado Springs, Arlington, Wichita, Birmingham, Montgomery, Tampa, Orlando.
About Dave Ramsey:
Dave Ramsey, a well known public figure, is known for his personal money-management expertise and is an extremely popular national radio personality. His four New York Times best-selling books - Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover, and EntreLeadership - have sold millions of copies combined.
Dave Ramsey also offers his life-changing message as the host of a nationally syndicated radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show, which is heard by more than 5 million listeners each week on about 500 radio stations throughout the United States.
Dave Ramsey is also known as the creator of the Financial Peace University (FPU), a program that helps people get rid of their debt, take control of their finances, and learn new money behaviors that are founded on commitment and accountability. More than one million families have attended FPU classes at various venues, workplace, church, military base, local nonprofit organization, community group or Spanish-speaking organization.
The popular "Dave Says" syndicated column is also available to more than 17 million readers every month. Also, thousands of children have enjoyed his entertaining and educational book series.
Mike has given us peace of mind! He helped negotiate down a large balance and get us on a payment plan that we can afford with no worries! The stress of dealing with the IRS is huge and Mike helped us through it all. The peace of mind is invaluable, thank you Mike!
Mike Habib - Thank you for being so professional and honest and taking care of my brothers IRS situation. We are so relieved it is over and the offer in compromise process went just as you said. Mike is very professional and will give you honest answers to the OIC process and you can really trust him. You won't be sorry you chose him!
Mike is a true professional. He really came thru for me and my business. Dealing with the IRS is very scary. I'm a small business person who works hard and Mike helped me see that they are not that scary after all. He was always there with the answers I needed and was very good about calling me back which I appreciated since your first reaction is to freak out and ask a million questions. He solved a messy case and worked very hard to resolve it. His rates are VERY reasonable for the amount of work he does! I give him my highest recommendation!
Mike was incredibly responsive to my IRS issues. Once I decided to go with him (after interviewing numerous other tax professionals), he got on the phone with the IRS immediately (as in the same day I signed with him) to squash an impending issue. And he worked directly with them to quickly come to a resolution I am very happy with. I'd highly recommend reaching out to Mike to see if he can help you with any IRS issues. I'm very satisfied!
I’ve seen and heard plenty of commercials on TV and radio for businesses offering tax help. I did my research on many of them only to discover numerous complaints and unresolved tax issues. I found Mike Habib through my own online search and contacted him. He was very professional with great communication, always answering my questions and concerns. Mike resolved my complicated tax problem just as he said he would. I would definitely recommend his services to family and friends.