Reliable Tax Services
Mike Habib is an IRS licensed enrolled agent providing Los Angeles tax services & can help you Get Tax Relief & IRS Debt Relief by solving your IRS problems. Mike Habib will personally handle & represent your tax problems and negotiate your tax settlements & unpaid back taxes with the IRS. Mike Habib, EA has an excellent “A+” Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating which is very rare in this industry and which speaks of the quality of his tax relief services by itself.
Tax Relief and IRS problem resolution is Mike's specialty. Mike Habib is an IRS licensed Tax Power of Attorney and helps taxpayers Nationwide as a tax representative to negotiate with the IRS and State Tax Agencies on your behalf. Providing IRS Tax Relief and state tax relief for individuals and businesses in need is Mike's missionTax Debt Relief & IRS Tax Help services by Power of Attorney Mike Habib
- Provide IRS Tax Debt Relief by working with the IRS to file for an IRS Offer in compromise (OIC) , eliminate tax penalties, file Unfiled Tax Returns , get a payment plan for back taxes etc.
- Get professional IRS Tax Audit Representation & Tax Audit Help or State Sales & Use tax audit representation , and release IRS tax levies and IRS tax liens etc.
- Stop Wage Garnishment & Wage Levy – Don’t let the IRS cut a part of your pay check. Before the IRS starts garnishing a part of your wages, take action.
- Stop IRS Levy Problems, IRS Lien Problems & Release Bank Levy
- Resolve 941/Payroll Tax Problem - Work with employers who have not paid their Payroll Taxes and owe 940/941 taxes to the IRS.
Tax Power of Attorney Mike Habib’s firm can handle them & represent your tax problem aggressively with the IRS at a very modest fee.
So let the Los Angeles tax services at Mike Habib, EA negotiate an IRS Tax Settlement for you, stop an IRS Wage Levy, Wage Garnishment that needs release, or an IRS Bank Levy that needs release, an IRS federal tax lien that needs release.IRS problems do not go away unless you take action!
There are 2 things you need to understand.
- There is a solution to your IRS problem. IRS provides ways & means to deal with your unsettled back taxes.
- Procrastination & waiting for the IRS to contact you is not the solution. In fact that may go against you & may result into a Wage Garnishment, Bank Levy etc. imposed by the IRS.
To Resolve your IRS Problems, the first step is to stop procrastinating and running. Take action today before the IRS does! Hire someone who is qualified and has the experience to help you solve IRS problems. Many people try to handle their IRS problems themselves, resulting in frustration and negative results. Mike is an IRS licensed representative and can handle each client's tax problem personally and attempt to successfully negotiate the best possible solution for you. Mike can help you eliminate your tax penalties, file Unfiled Returns , get a payment plan for back taxes, release tax levies, and get an Offer in Compromise .What do our Los Angeles Tax Services include?
Mike Habib, EA provides full range of tax debt relief and tax controversy services related to whatever your IRS issues may be, including
- Pre-examination audit readiness analysis
- Examination planning and representation
- Tax Appeals representation
- Tax litigation support
- IRS service center matters
- IRS penalty and interest computations
- Compliance matters involving information reporting and withholding
With our in-depth knowledge of IRS practice and procedure, we can help clients efficiently resolve difficult IRS tax matters.
If you have received an "Intent to Levy" letter or a "Notice of Levy" letter from the IRS then you cannot afford to wait any longer! Do something to resolve your tax debt. It makes far more sense, and will probably be less costly in the long run, to resolve your problem with the IRS now, rather than dealing with the potential embarrassment and financial burden of having your employer garnish and levy your wage paycheck or your bank levy and freeze your bank account after receiving an IRS levy order to withhold funds from your bank account or your paycheck.
Professional Tax Representation is a very powerful tool you should use to "even the odds" when you need to Resolve your IRS problem . As you may have experienced, IRS agents can be very intimidating, even bullying, when they are making demands on you, the taxpayer. They tend to be less forceful and more reasonable when they must address themselves to a Licensed Representative, such as an Enrolled Agent (EA) Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Tax Attorney/Lawyer.
We provide services in all 50 states including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.