We are providing FREE consultations via PHONE or VIDEO conferencing for your safety during Covid 19 emergency. Please feel free to call us if you have any with questions! 877-788-2937

IRS Tax Help in Miami, FL

Metro Area- Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach

Like hundreds of thousands of other American taxpayers, many taxpayers in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Pompano Beach area also fail to file their tax returns regularly. Even though it may not seem a big problem initially, it can cause major problems in future for taxpayers in Florida.

If you fail to file your tax returns, it may be considered as a criminal offense by the IRS. It maybe considered as a misdemeanor and potentially a felony crime. Such tax problems can be considered a criminal act and the punishment may be one year in jail and $10,000 for each year not filed. Tax problems can lead you to become a federal convict and land you in jail.

Tax relief services can help you with your tax problems such as back taxes, unfiled tax returns etc. and save you in case of IRS tax audit. In case of delinquent tax returns, professional tax lawyers, tax attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents can help you to get rid of any problem with the federal system (IRS).

The IRS will not allow you to settle your taxes including back taxes unless you file your required tax returns. The expert tax professional and IRS licensed enrolled agent will help you settle your unfiled tax returns. They will help you to file all delinquent tax returns, which could qualify you for Offer in Compromise or an IRS payment plan.

The tax relief experts will also help you file your latest tax return besides paying prior delinquent unfiled tax returns, so that you can save your money and avoid significant long-term consequences. It is possible to file your original tax return late which is better than not filing at all.

When you fail to file your taxes as a taxpayer, IRS often files a "SFR" (Substitute for Return) on your behalf. This is IRS's version of an unfiled tax return. But the problem arises here for you as they prepare them in the best interest of the government and so the taxes you owe are mostly overstated and so you owe more money in penalties and interest. You do not get credit for deductions (such as exemptions for spouses, children, interest and taxes on your home, cost of any stock or real estate sales, and business expenses, etc.) even though you may be entitled to them. An expert enrolled agent, CPA or tax lawyer can help you to get the maximum deductions than the IRS tax calculations.

You need a tax representative by your side to find the possible solutions to your delinquent tax returns problems. If you have to fight the IRS, you will definitely need expert IRS licensed enrolled agent to help you with the process.

Tax problem resolution services in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, The Florida Keys, Orlando, Tampa, Daytona, Clearwater, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Port Saint Lucie, Cape Coral, Fort Meyers, Jacksonville.

Client Reviews
Mike has given us peace of mind! He helped negotiate down a large balance and get us on a payment plan that we can afford with no worries! The stress of dealing with the IRS is huge and Mike helped us through it all. The peace of mind is invaluable, thank you Mike! April S.
Mike Habib - Thank you for being so professional and honest and taking care of my brothers IRS situation. We are so relieved it is over and the offer in compromise process went just as you said. Mike is very professional and will give you honest answers to the OIC process and you can really trust him. You won't be sorry you chose him! Joe and Deborah V.
Mike is a true professional. He really came thru for me and my business. Dealing with the IRS is very scary. I'm a small business person who works hard and Mike helped me see that they are not that scary after all. He was always there with the answers I needed and was very good about calling me back which I appreciated since your first reaction is to freak out and ask a million questions. He solved a messy case and worked very hard to resolve it. His rates are VERY reasonable for the amount of work he does! I give him my highest recommendation! Marcie R.
Mike was incredibly responsive to my IRS issues. Once I decided to go with him (after interviewing numerous other tax professionals), he got on the phone with the IRS immediately (as in the same day I signed with him) to squash an impending issue. And he worked directly with them to quickly come to a resolution I am very happy with. I'd highly recommend reaching out to Mike to see if he can help you with any IRS issues. I'm very satisfied! Marshall W.
I’ve seen and heard plenty of commercials on TV and radio for businesses offering tax help. I did my research on many of them only to discover numerous complaints and unresolved tax issues. I found Mike Habib through my own online search and contacted him. He was very professional with great communication, always answering my questions and concerns. Mike resolved my complicated tax problem just as he said he would. I would definitely recommend his services to family and friends. Nancy & Sal V.