Whittier Tax Firm
Whittier California is a city in Los Angeles County, California about 12 miles (19 km) southeast of Los Angeles. Whittier is a home of about 189,336 residents. Whittier was incorporated in February 1898, and became a charter city in 1955. Whittier is named after the poet John Greenleaf Whittier and is home to Whittier College were president Nixon went to school.
Mike Habib, EA tax firm is located in Whittier and provides tax services to its residents, individuals and businesses. Our Whittier tax service includes:
- Tax Preparation: we professionally prepare individual 1040 returns, corporate 1120 returns, partnership 1065 returns, fiduciary 1041 returns, and estate 706 returns, plus various other tax preparation services.
- Tax Planning: we are committed in keeping clients aware of the latest tax changes, tax planning strategies and other vital tax information. No matter what are the reasons or your unique situation, when it comes to your taxes, planning usually pays off in lowering your tax burden.
- Tax Controversy: we represent our clients before all administrative levels of the IRS or any tax agency, we assist in resolving different tax problems, such as negotiating tax settlements, resolving back tax matters, filing unfiled returns, and 941 employment tax resolution. Before you call one of the large advertisers claiming to solve your problems for pennies on the dollar, or claiming to be the largest, the most famous, etc. take the time to talk to your trusted, local tax expert Mike Habib. We actually can help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. Our Whittier tax service is very efficient, affordable, and, of course, extremely discrete.
- IRS Audit Help: we represent the audited taxpayers before the IRS, client does not meet the IRS tax auditor. We review the returns, assist the client with preparing the supporting documents or reconstructing their back up documents and resolve the audit accordingly.
You can schedule your tax appointment today by calling us at 1-562-204-6700.
Our Whittier tax firm has the technical knowledge and expertise to provide you with the outstanding service that you deserve. We are dedicated in keeping our tax law skills updated with various continuing education courses and tax topics throughout the year.
We fine tuned our professional tax services for you; to legally minimize your tax liability with careful planning. Your tax needs (preparation, planning, representation) can easily be conducted either in person at our office, by mail, e-mail, or by fax, whichever is most convenient for you. Whatever your tax needs may be, we are here to provide you the best tax advice to help you make your life less taxing.
Our Whittier tax service covers:
- Tax representation services
- Tax problem resolution
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Business Tax Return Preparation
- Gift and Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Corporate and Partnership Tax Preparation
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Tax and Education Planning
- Out-of-State Returns
- Business formation and set-up advise
Whittier CA covers 10 zip codes, 90601, 90602, 90603, 90604, 90605, 90606, 90607, 90608, 90609, and 90610.
Call us today regarding your tax matters at 1-562-204-6700.
Mike has given us peace of mind! He helped negotiate down a large balance and get us on a payment plan that we can afford with no worries! The stress of dealing with the IRS is huge and Mike helped us through it all. The peace of mind is invaluable, thank you Mike!
Mike Habib - Thank you for being so professional and honest and taking care of my brothers IRS situation. We are so relieved it is over and the offer in compromise process went just as you said. Mike is very professional and will give you honest answers to the OIC process and you can really trust him. You won't be sorry you chose him!
Mike is a true professional. He really came thru for me and my business. Dealing with the IRS is very scary. I'm a small business person who works hard and Mike helped me see that they are not that scary after all. He was always there with the answers I needed and was very good about calling me back which I appreciated since your first reaction is to freak out and ask a million questions. He solved a messy case and worked very hard to resolve it. His rates are VERY reasonable for the amount of work he does! I give him my highest recommendation!
Mike was incredibly responsive to my IRS issues. Once I decided to go with him (after interviewing numerous other tax professionals), he got on the phone with the IRS immediately (as in the same day I signed with him) to squash an impending issue. And he worked directly with them to quickly come to a resolution I am very happy with. I'd highly recommend reaching out to Mike to see if he can help you with any IRS issues. I'm very satisfied!
I’ve seen and heard plenty of commercials on TV and radio for businesses offering tax help. I did my research on many of them only to discover numerous complaints and unresolved tax issues. I found Mike Habib through my own online search and contacted him. He was very professional with great communication, always answering my questions and concerns. Mike resolved my complicated tax problem just as he said he would. I would definitely recommend his services to family and friends.