Tax Help for Unfiled Tax Returns and Back Taxes in Washington DC

Metro Area- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV MSA

You can always file your tax returns at any point of time. Even if you haven't filed it for the last few years, it is possible to file them now. It is necessary to file your tax return for the past six years along with the present tax return for the present year. However, the IRS can request for tax returns older than six years. It is always better to file the returns before the IRS come for you. Unfiled tax returns and back taxes may result in fines, penalties and possible criminal charges against you. But it is possible to handle such IRS tax problems more efficiently with the professional help of an IRS licensed enrolled agent or a tax attorney. If you are in Washington, Arlington or Alexandria, it is possible for you to hire our firm, as a professional tax resolution firm, we will take on the IRS for your tax filing issues and resolve your tax matters in as little as 3 months or sooner.

You may need to get several documents before you can seek tax relief to the IRS. The process of application and the documents necessary may make it complex for you. When you hire us as your tax resolution service provider, we can definitely help you get all the necessary materials and documents for your case.

The Following Are Some "Prior Year Forms and Schedules" You Might Need:
  • Prior/Past Due Years (Limit to individual forms)
  • 1040 Family of Forms
  • Schedules (A, B, etc.)
  • W2 forms
  • 1099 forms
  • 1098 forms
  • Miscellaneous Forms
  • Form 8812: Additional Child Tax Credit
  • Form 8863: Education Credits
  • Form 2441: Child & Dependent Care Expenses & Instructions
  • Schedule EIC - Earned Income Credit

It is very important to get the correct form for filing your unfiled tax returns and back taxes. You have to prepare the forms and the documents before sending it to the IRS. We as your professional tax representative will help you to get the forms necessary to file your back taxes and unfiled tax returns and prepare them for submission.

As tax resolution service providers, we will not only help you to file the unfiled tax returns but will also represent you before the IRS and negotiate the best possible resolution for you. We will help you get a better deal with the IRS in the form of tax relief, abatement of penalties, Offer in Compromise, installment payment options etc.

Get expert tax help today by calling Mike Habib, EA at 1-877-788-2937

Tax problem resolution, IRS tax help and tax relief services in Washington DC, Arlington, Alexandria, Bethesda, Bowie, Centreville, Chantilly, College Park, Fairfax, Falls Church, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Herndon, Leesburg, Manassas, Reston, Rockville, Silver Spring, Suitland, Takoma Park, Tysons Corner, Vienna, Waldorf, Washington DC, Virginia State, Maryland State, West Virginia State